Is Breast Reduction Surgery Right For You?
Candidates for breast reduction surgery are typically women and men with oversized breasts that cause physical and emotional health problems. In addition to self-image and social discomfort, candidates may also experience physical pain.
Breast Reduction Symptoms
Breast reduction surgery may be a good option if you’re experiencing the following symptoms:
- Back, neck and shoulder pain caused by the weight of your breasts
- Are bothered by feeling that your breasts are too large
- Breasts that limit your physical activity
- Have shoulder indentations from bra straps
- Skin irritation beneath the breast crease
If you are considering breast reduction it is also important to be a non-smoker, physically healthy, and have realistic expectations as you prepare for breast reduction surgery.
Ready To Learn More About Breast Reduction Treatment?
Overly large breasts affects an estimated 1 million Americans. If you suffer from the breast reduction symptoms outlined above, please contact us through our form field or call 888-220-2862 to speak with one of our specialists today.